Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim Toussaint
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 14, 2021

Robinson Helicopter LEMO installation

Bose product name: A20, BT cable,. LEMO adapter

I would like to know whether there is a difference in the standard LEMO-style A20 headset, and the model sold by Robinson Helicopters Company

I am aware the the Robinson-specific version having a straight, but short cable, whereby the standard version of available with long and straight cable, or with curled cable.

Any other differences? Mic? Wiring of the 6-pin connector?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PartpilotUK
Advisor
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Re: Robinson Helicopter LEMO installation

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tim Toussaint

Hi Tim,

Not that I have found. I bought an A20 to add to one of my R44's I look after so as to supplement a failed Bose X that came with it and it worked fine. I used it in a C421 too and all good on the Lemo.

The leads on the Robinson supplied Bose X are short as they go into the Ceiling Sockets, that's all I noticed.

I would go for the coiled Cable if you do buy one or more as it can be used on other Machines.

If electret Mic, the Agusta 109 Grand for instance (with an Adapter for Fischer Plug).

Post if you need more specific info.

All the best,

Larry

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PartpilotUK
Advisor
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Re: Robinson Helicopter LEMO installation

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tim Toussaint

Hi Tim,

Not that I have found. I bought an A20 to add to one of my R44's I look after so as to supplement a failed Bose X that came with it and it worked fine. I used it in a C421 too and all good on the Lemo.

The leads on the Robinson supplied Bose X are short as they go into the Ceiling Sockets, that's all I noticed.

I would go for the coiled Cable if you do buy one or more as it can be used on other Machines.

If electret Mic, the Agusta 109 Grand for instance (with an Adapter for Fischer Plug).

Post if you need more specific info.

All the best,

Larry

View solution in original post