Highlighted
Zee
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

Suspicious Bose A20

SOMEONE HELP!I bought  a brand new pair of Bose A20 from Mach9 pilot shop in Dubai ( an authorized agent or store) and upon receiving my product I 1st noticed that the serial number on the box has been covered and another serial number taped on with a paper.

Upon unboxing I also realised that the box seal was broken,  the headset does somewhat appear to be refurbished.

I then checked the S/N under the head cushion and it is different to that written on the box and invoice.

I did message the shop, attached pictures of the invoice,  box and headset serial number and they did not get back to me. Who can help me escalate  this issue so that Bose knows what going with their dealer store as I want a full refund or a replacement headset.  Im very dissapointed.

The left side also seems to be faulty as I went flying today i constantly had to "pop" my left ear as it felt like there was too much pressure there 

4 REPLIES 4
Xyz987
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Suspicious Bose A20

Why don't you return it to the store you bought it from for a full refund?

Zee
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

Im all the way in Africa,  in Zimbabwe to be precise. I can send them back but if the store doesn't acknowledge that then I'm screwed really. 

Hello Zee,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I am sorry to hear about this situation you have experienced when purchasing the A20 Aviation Headset. 

I would strongly recommend that you reach out to our dedicated Aviation team regarding this matter. Contact Us - Zimbabwe

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Zee
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

Hi Charlotte

Thanks a lot a I ddnt know these guys could help.  I know the shops and much appreciated. 

Thank you once again