Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

This Product Is The Worst Product I've EVER Experienced

This is the worst product I have ever purchased.

It does not easily connect to the PC.

You can connect it, but only if Bose gets access to your personal information and GPS settings. 

You have to download an app, then your other devices see this.

It invades your privacy and hijacks your personal information.

DO NOT PURCHASE 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Re: This Product Is The Worst Product I've EVER Experienced

Hi Jade Jesser,

Just checking whether you wanted this comment to be on the Bose Aviation Headsets Forum?

It's not something I have experienced before with Aviation Headsets to be honest, but always willing to learn!

Best regards,

Larry 

Highlighted

Re: This Product Is The Worst Product I've EVER Experienced

Hi Jade,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I am very sorry to hear that you're having such a negative experience with your headphones, we would like to do what we can to help. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

We understand your concerns about the collection and use of your data.  Please know that Bose makes confidentiality and protection of our consumers’ privacy a priority.  Bose only uses the information we collect in compliance with our Privacy Policy. If you have any further concerns do let us know.

We'd love to do some troubleshooting with you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.