Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

Warranty Claim for dead headset?

My Bose A20 Bluetooth headset dies mid-flight this week.  It went from working just fine to hearing nothing.  I bough the headset in November.  I'd like to file a warranty claim, but Bose has shuttered its support center due to COVID-19.  Anybody have any idea as to when the support center will reopen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Claim for dead headset?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Our Aviation line in the USA is currently open, an agent here will be able to assist you at this time. If you contact 1-800-379-2073 Monday - Friday 9 AM – 6 PM ET and forward onto Aviation support we can get this resolved for you. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Our Aviation line in the USA is currently open, an agent here will be able to assist you at this time. If you contact 1-800-379-2073 Monday - Friday 9 AM – 6 PM ET and forward onto Aviation support we can get this resolved for you. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

I just called that number and the recording said due to COVID-19 the support center is currently closed. Any other way to get a claim underway?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

I fished around in the phone tree for awhile and was connected to a human being.  Due to the accent, terminology used by the representative I spoke to and the poor quality of the audio connection of the phone call, I think the person I spoke to was in the U.K.  I’m in California, and unless Bose is a dog friendly employer, I think the person I spoke to was working from home.

i received a shipping label for my headset via email and it’s on its way back to Bose in Framingham.