Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

Why is Ordering from Bose UK such a task!

A20 accessory service kit Order placed on 25th December 2020, order number provided.

Order processed on 06th January 2021, 

tracking number provided.

UPS website says it cannot locate shipment details for the tracking number for the past 5 days.

Call Bose UK (international call mind you) and for 10 mins the lady insists that the order number isn’t linked to my account and that she needs “verbal verification” from the account holder. The order was placed by me and from my account, so God knows what she is talking about. 

Used to order from Bose US back in the day with no issues and a super efficient support email address. Does Bose UK have a support email address too?

Any guides as to what the way ahead is as this has really discouraged me even after having purchased and been very happy with over 4/5 different bose products.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why is Ordering from Bose UK such a task!

Hey there, welcome to the Bose Community!

I am very sorry that you're experiencing some issues with your order. We're unable to assist with this via this platform as the Bose Community is a place for product troubleshooting and peer-to-peer support. I understand that you have already given the UK support team a call but I'd recommend reaching back to them to see if you're able to get to the route of the problem.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

Hi, 

Can you atleast help provide an email address for Bose UK support to whom I can explain the problem to in detail?

Our UK team do not have a support email available, all the current forms of contact can be found HERE. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Advocate
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Hi @zs93, It's a problem buying bits and pieces at the moment in the UK since H/S Svcs stopped supplying and repairing Bose, but there are other Bose outlets in the UK. They are not permitted to sell parts, which is a Bose policy it seems, but they do sell accessories and call them 'user replaceable comfort items'. Kit part number for the generic A20 Headset is: 331366-0010 I believe.

Although it is emailed as BOSE UK, I think I am right suggesting Aviation service now comes from Belgium, where they have parts and repair. Knowing DPD and others have given up trying to get small packages across due to the EU border problems at the moment, it may well be that could be the issue. I see Bose have put up 2-3 week delivery warnings now on the UK Aviation site, this further suggests the parts are coming from Belgium or the USA.

If you are desperate, type the Accessory Kit details into your browser and several UK suppliers come up with them in stock. They are all at the same price. You could always keep your Bose delivery for next time when it eventually arrives or sell it on perhaps. Otherwise maybe sit tight until it arrives I guess? 

Doesn't help much I know,

All the best,

Larry