Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 8, 2019

use in a109 helicopter?

hi.

good afternoon.

my name is nur adli from leonardo helicopter malaysia.

i would like to ask about one of your product. proflight aviation series 2 headset.

can it be use with agusta aircraft? one of our customer would like to use it with A109 helicopters.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: use in a109 helicopter?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Nur'Adli,

Thanks for reaching out today and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

@Morlock is correct. I am sorry but this headset would not be suitable for your customer's helicopter. These headphones would only be recommended to be used in a pressurized cockpit. We would recommend our A20 headset for a non-pressurized cabin such as a helicopter.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards, 
Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Depending on the connector you use, it may be able to (Proflights are available with G/A, 6pin Lemo, or 5pin XLR).  However it is generally recommended for pressurized cabins, so I don't think it would be as good as the A20 for a Helicopter.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Nur'Adli,

Thanks for reaching out today and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

@Morlock is correct. I am sorry but this headset would not be suitable for your customer's helicopter. These headphones would only be recommended to be used in a pressurized cockpit. We would recommend our A20 headset for a non-pressurized cabin such as a helicopter.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards, 
Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post