SoundLink Revolve Speaker

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

SoundLink Revolve Speaker

Problems with SoundLink Revolve - Unit turns itself on when near my Taotronics TT-BA09 Bluetooth transmitter and i have no volume control. Works well with my phone/Music. Bose, after explaining my situation, had me update fireware, reset TT-BA09 and it still did the same thing. Bose then had me send my unit in for factory rebuild.....still same thing. Bose the sent me a repalcement (recieved yesterday), still same thing. I have a couple of cheap speakers i use for the beach and they work fine with my TT-BA09. I am going to call Amazon for a refund if this is not responed to within a couple of days.

2 REPLIES

Re: SoundLink Revolve Speaker

Hi RonY,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about that. Could I ask something? If you were to come within another mobile device like your smartphone would the issue still occur? I'm just trying to figure out if the issue is solely with your TTBA09.

Please come back and update us.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Re: SoundLink Revolve Speaker

Troy,

I have an IPhone 7 which when I pick Bose from Bluetooth settings, the unit turns on itself and works fine.(Volume control,etc.). Also, if I have my Bluetooth on (on my phone) and I turn Bose on, it selects Bose automatically in my phone and turns on. As I stated with TT-BA09, I cannot get volume control and Bose keeps turning itself on. I have to shut both Bose and TT-BA09 off. The later setup is why I purchased the unit.

Ron