Slava Strava
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2021

Alto frames post warranty battery service

Alto frames battery after 1.5 years of use/not use holds less charge. I may get 1 hour of use on medium to low volume. 
Past warranty service offers exchange at $150 service charge. No upgrades available for newer models. 
Service support did not offer any other alternatives. Has anyone found an alt solution to poor battery life?

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Alto frames post warranty battery service

Hey Slava,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear you encountered short battery life on your Alto Frames - did you ever have the chance to test a different cable for charging the Frames? Also, if you haven't already, I'd recommend updating the product firmware to see if you notice an improvement.

If things do not seem to get better, I will have to recommend you reach out to Bose support again to look further into the service options available, or the alternative to upgrade to a different Frames model. Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!