Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2018

Are the lens used for Alto Frames M/L and S/M the same?

Hi there, 

Do you know if the additional lens sold for the original Bose Alto Frames (M/L) are the same lens used for the newly released Bose Alto Frames (S/M Global Fit) lens?

I can't find any dimensions online relates to the lens.  Anyone has first experience they can share? Thank you.

- William

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Are the lens used for Alto Frames M/L and S/M the same?

Hello w_chiv,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Yes, the lenses for the S/M and the ML Alto Frames are different sizes, when buying you will need to make sure that you are purchasing the correct lenses for the size of Frames that you have. 

You can view the Frames Alto Lenses styles and their sizes HERE

I hope this helps, should you have any further questions then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

I have the Alto s/m frames and I don't see any lenses for those glasses available. Will they be available in the future?

Highlighted

Hello Kerry, 

We do have the blue gradient and mirrored silver lenses available in the s/m sized Alto Frames. If you cannot see these available on our website, please reach out to your local Bose product support team where an agent can get an order set up for you. 

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

Thank you. Do you know if they will have the pink ones available soon?

Highlighted

Hey Kerrylynne48,

When you mention the pink lenses are you referring to the mirrored rose gold lenses?

If so these are currently only available in the Rondo style so you wouldn't be able to get them for your Alto Frames at this time. I don't have any information on any new additions to the lens collection to share at the moment but when we do we will be sure to update the community.

If you would like to see this color available for the Alto's, I will be sure to pass your suggestion along to our development team!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!