Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 16, 2020

BOSE FRAMES DEFECT

I purchased a BOSE FRAME Alto 3 months ago and I was OK with this until today!  now the FRAME is not charging nor connecting since yesterday, this is NOT WORKING .....         I try things to check for any problems, like a different charger or else or I reinstalled a new BOSE. app etc..... and nothing. The white light indicator is not even blinking or show solid ... nothing what next now ????

This BOSE product is not working properly and have a big technical issue and that issue need to be fix. I saw few other comments  online with very similar trouble on this product with the same issues. I"m very disapointed .....Bring back the FRAME for exchange... Great! but that no an option for me since I leave in the Caribbean and I have not plan to travel soon ... for sure .....

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: BOSE FRAMES DEFECT

Hello there, 

Welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you are experiencing some issues with your Frames. 

Let's try and perform an update on the Frames rather than updating the app. To do this please connect the Frames to a PC via the USB charging cable, once connected please visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, please reach out to one of our Bose teams in the Caribbean via this link here.

Please keep in mind that due to current world events, you may experience a wait when contacting the team.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 16, 2020

Hi Hector,

Thanks for the reply about the issue w my Bose Frame, I did all the suggestion mentioned in the message.... but nothing with the Bose Updater app after many xxxx tentatives , I try to log on the link proposed ....  email or password incorrect  ????   

Highlighted

Sorry to hear that the steps did not resolve this for you. 

Please try the link posted again as the link wasn't correct the first time! 

Thanks. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.