Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 10, 2020

Bose Alto Frame M/L is too big

Hi I just got the Bose Frame Alto M/L model and it's too large. How can I return/replace and get S/M size ? I don't really like the style of the Rondo frames. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose Alto Frame M/L is too big

Author Accepted Answer selected by pkaushik

Hey @pkaushik,

Thank you for joining the Bose Community!

I am sorry that the M/L variant of your Bose Frames Alto is not suitable for you. We're unable to assist with any exchanges or returns via this platform and I would strongly urge you to get in touch with your point-of-purchase. If you purchased them directly through Bose, then please reach out here - Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Alto Frame M/L is too big

Author Accepted Answer selected by pkaushik

Hey @pkaushik,

Thank you for joining the Bose Community!

I am sorry that the M/L variant of your Bose Frames Alto is not suitable for you. We're unable to assist with any exchanges or returns via this platform and I would strongly urge you to get in touch with your point-of-purchase. If you purchased them directly through Bose, then please reach out here - Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post