vraghus
Participant
Registered since

Feb 14, 2021

Bose Alto Frames not Working - No support in India

I am trying to reach out the Bose Customer care number in India and I am being told that the service centers are not working and wont open till 1st March. My Alto Frames have stopped working ( don't charge and the one button also doesn't work ) .

I do understand and appreciate the pandemic situation we all are going through but its not fair that I have no support for my frames. 

Please help !

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_F

Re: Bose Alto Frames not Working - No support in India

Hey vraghus,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty with your Frames, but I'd be happy to advise.

Is there any damage to the cable or Frames, that could be stopping them from charging? For how long have you owned the Frames and when did you notice the issue? In regard to support in India, you can find contact details HERE, or call the team using the contact number 1800 891 2940. Let me know if you have any issues getting through!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
vraghus
Participant
Registered since

Feb 14, 2021

Hi , 

Thanks for the reply. There is not damage to the frames or to the charging cable. The frames do connect or charge when folded. I have been using the product from March 2020 and has giving me issues over the last 15 days or so. 
I did reach out to the service team but the feedback I got is that the service centers are not operational due to pandemic. 

I am so used these frames that I am handicapped with out them. Pl help 

Vicky_W

@vraghus, I am sorry to hear this, a lot of places have been affected by the pandemic. We do have some troubleshooting here you can try. If this fails, the best option would be to reach out to your local support center once they reopen. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!