ashdixon
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2020

Bose Alto Sunglasses unresponsive

Brought the Bose Alto Sunglasses at the end on November 2019 and have used sparingly and ensured they are well protected.  Today they won't charge, respond or power on. Seems a regular and systemic issue when l search the web. 

Love Bose but disappointed and in Auckland till Sunday,  then Sydney and finally my home town of Perth next Thursday so really needed these working. 

Have tried the software update etc so world love to hear a real solution if one exists?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Alto Sunglasses unresponsive

Hello Ashdixon, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am so sorry that you are having issues with your Frames. If you have attempted all troubleshooting with no success, the next step would be to explore your service options for the Frames. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us.

If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am sorry that we cannot help more via this platform. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.