NikkonV
Participant
Registered since

Mar 14, 2021

Bose Alto not working

To Bose Management,

My Bose Alto was working really well until after a year when all of a sudden, I can't turn it on anymore. 

There are similar cases where there are other users experiencing the same problem. Thus; the warranty is just for one year. 

I spoke to your accredited service center here in the philippines and they said that my product is out of warranty already. 

Anyway, I just want you guys to know that I am not happy with this product. I bought it for more than $200 and after just one year and 3 months, it is now just a plain old shades. 

I hope you guys improve this product. Otherwise, a lot of users will be affected. 

I am very frustrated. Its a waste of money. Never again!

1 REPLY 1
NikkonV
Participant
Registered since

Mar 14, 2021

Re: Bose Alto not working

Hi Bose Management,

I wish you can reply to my recent post as well. Please do not fool people that Bose Alto is a good product.

As most the items bought buy different users are now broken just after a year or even before that!

So you are giving just one year warranty and when the item breaks after that, you expect us to buy again???!! Your service center here in the philippines said that they can't do anything about it anymore. 

You can't expect buyers to buy whenever your item breaks. The least is to provide a way to fix it!!