Highlighted
5HT
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 20, 2019

Bose Frames Adjustable?

I just got the alto frames today. Is there a way that I can adjust them? The speaker part completely prevents the bridge from sitting on my nose by pushing the entire frame forward too far on my face. Are these like conventional glasses at all where the back/hooks can be bent?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Frames Adjustable?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello 5HT, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the fit of the Bose Frames Alto style. 

The Frames are not adjustable in such a way, however, I would recommend trying out the Rondo style Frames as they are slightly smaller and may be a better fit for you. You can visit your local Bose store to demo them if you have one near you.

If you are happy with the fit of the Rondo style and as you have only just got your Frames,  I would urge you, and anyone in the Bose Community who is experiencing the same problem, to reach back out to their point-of-purchase to make an exchange. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

4 REPLIES 4
5HT
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 20, 2019

I think these may be simultaneously too large and small so if anyone has any idea let me know.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello 5HT, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the fit of the Bose Frames Alto style. 

The Frames are not adjustable in such a way, however, I would recommend trying out the Rondo style Frames as they are slightly smaller and may be a better fit for you. You can visit your local Bose store to demo them if you have one near you.

If you are happy with the fit of the Rondo style and as you have only just got your Frames,  I would urge you, and anyone in the Bose Community who is experiencing the same problem, to reach back out to their point-of-purchase to make an exchange. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

colt1210
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 18, 2017

That is a sad replay. Your frames have great sound but they keep sliding down my noise. A little silicone on bridge should help. 

jhill276
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

I added little silicone pads to the bridge and to the arms in front of the speakers. They don't move anymore. I do a lot of hiking and found these are really nice but did slide down my nose a bit. I think these will help a lot.

These are the parts I ordered:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JPY4G9F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1