Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Bose Frames Alto

My audio sunglasses broke within 3 months. It’s trash. It just stopped working for some reason. No water or anything. I don’t understand. And my warranty expired. I will never order from Bose again. I should’ve gotten air pods they are way better.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Bose Frames Alto

Hi Jesser20000,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear your Bose Frames Alto are no longer working. This is not expected at all. 

Could you please let me know exactly the issue you are having? E.g. no power, no audio, etc.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Thank you for responding.

i believe the problem with my Alto Frames is definitely a technical malfunction. It isn’t the charger or water. I believe it broke on its own. I don’t know how but I am pretty sure it did. My cousin also ordered it online fRom EBay because it was cheaper. However the warranty on their is only a few months. It would be nice to get new pair but don’t want to order a new one. If I don’t get a new pair I will probably get AirPods and stop ordering from Bose.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

My alto frames broke just a few days outside of my 3 month warranty also. It broke on April 2nd. That’s basically within 3 months

Highlighted

So is the issue a power issue? Will they not turn on?

Did you purchase them from the official Bose eBay store? 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Yessir Charlotte it is definitely a power issue. The sunglasses will not turn on. I also ordered it from the official Bose EBay store. Thank you for your support during these tough times, I have been very frustrated with these expensive glasses. 

You are a very phenomenal employee

Highlighted

Ok, thanks for confirming this.

When you plug them in to charge, do they indicate that they are charging?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Yes it doesn’t charge either. Also this website keeps failing to load.

thank you for being an great worker during these tough times.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

I also am having the problem no power and will not charge please help

Highlighted

I am very sorry to hear that this issue persists, thanks for trying this troubleshooting for us. 

At this point, I would recommend that you reach out to your local support. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.