Highlighted

Re: Bose Frames – Firmware Update v4.1.6

Hi Terran14,

Currently, there isn't any way to adjust the volume of just Google Assistant, unless you are able to using your phone's settings.

We don't have any information about future plans for the Frames to share at this time, but when we do have any announcements we'll be sure to let the community know!

Thank you for the suggestions though! I'll be sure to pass them along to our development team for consideration. I'm sure other users would also be interested in more integration with voice assistants as well!

Let me know if you have any other thoughts for features you would like to see or how you would like to see them implemented. We always love to hear your feedback!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2020

I’ve completed the update but when I hold the button and turn my head I get the prompt for Siri. What am I doing wrong please?

Highlighted

Hey Timber, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are unable to use the Press & Turn Volume feature. 

Can you please ensure that both the Frames and the Bose Connect app are running the latest software. I would also recommend checking out the first post on this thread to ensure that you are correctly turning on this feature. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Timber - The same thing happened to me, turning my head just initiated Siri.  I fixed it by going into the Bose app on my phone, connecting my sunglasses, then touching the settings “gear” on the top right hand corner of app.  Ensure the “Press and Turn” option is ON.  Mine was OFF, so it would not work.  Once I set it ON, all worked as expected.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Will you please provide more detailed release notes? Specifically, what bugs were fixed in v4.1.6 (and each prior release)?

Having some visibility into bug fixes will help in higher quality and more informed postings in the Community Forum.

As for me, I'd like to see if the button to pause and resume music on an iPhone XS has been fixed. Or the audio skipping that happens on the Bose Frames but none other of my bluetooth devices.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 14, 2020

I have the same issue, started with no sound on right side, then after update frames only connect while arms are closed.  Will there be an update to the update?