Highlighted
okamotronica
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

Bose Frames can't be paired with iPhone

I tried to set up according to the guide of Bose Conect (8.1.1) in order to set up Bose Frames.
However, Bose Frames and iPhone X (iOS 12.3.1) can not be paired.
Specifically, the symptoms are Repeat connection and disconnection on the Bluetooth setting screen of iPhone.
I also try to connect in Bose Conect App, but my Bose Frames are still waiting for the connection with saying
"Ready to conect". (The power can not be turned off during this time.)
and then, the Error Message "AW SNAP!…" The same problem were reproduced on other devices (iPad 6),
so I suspect the possibility of an initial failure on the Bose Frames side.

Can you tell me what I shold do…?

Google 翻訳で開く
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bose Frames can't be paired with iPhone

Hi Okamotronica, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having connection issues with your Frames and would love to help you resolve this.

Firstly, I would recommend that you ensure that your Frames are running the latest software via Btu.bose.com by plugging the Frames into your computer via USB and the computer will let you know if any updates are available. I would also recommend that you delete and reinstall the Bose Connect App from your device and attempt the pairing again. If the issue still persists I would recommend that the next step that you perform is forgetting the paired devices from the Frames by turning off the Frames and pressing and holding the button on the right temple until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared" as well deleting your Frames from the Bluetooth list on your device.

Please update me and the community on the result of these steps. If any other community members are experiencing this issue or have found a solution please do post on the community. 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

okamotronica
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

Thank you for your replying.

As you told me, I checked my frames had the latest software version by using usb.

But nothing is happened about frames software.I’m not sure that it was correct step.

And then,I tried to reinstall iOS app, and reconnect Bluetooth.

But I couln’t Pair the frames and my iphoneX.

Hi @okamotronica and thanks for getting back to us!

If your Frames were already running the latest version of the Firmware (2.3.1//3.0.1 depending on the model) then I would advise that you reach out to Bose Support directly for servicing your Frames.

This can be done by selecting your country/region, then navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Please follow up when you can!

Liam W

okamotronica
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

I live in Japan, but when I contacted Japan support in the past, "This product is sold in the US and is not available in Japan because it is not available for support.

Please contact the US head office." was. The firmware is the latest version. Can you do repair or replace?

yashjivani
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 8, 2019

i suggest to upgrade iOS version