Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

Bose Frames cannot establish bluetooth connection with mobile

For the last one week I am having the issue that frames cannot connect to mobile. They don't appear in the Bose Connect App, they don't connect to the bluetooth but still they appear in the bluetooth devises of the mobile. I have done all kind of hit n try procedures from deleting the frame from the bluetooth list to update the software / firmware of the frames. Turning the frames off by holding them upside down and then switching them on, they just don't turn on and connect. If sometime they do connect, they disconnect themselves within seconds and don't reconnect again.

Pressing the button on the frame doesn't give any audio message while the frames are 100% charged as they show a white constant light upon connecting with the charging cable.

There's definitely a bluetooth connection problem with them.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

Re: Bose Frames cannot establish bluetooth connection with mobile

And yes, I have updated the Bose connect App to 12.1 version

Highlighted

Hey @atharjan,

That's a very unusual problem! Have you ever been able to connect the Frames to your mobile device? Do you see any LEDs shown on the Frames, when they're not connected to power with a cable?

Ideally, you should be seeing a slow blinking white light when using the frames (not connected to power) to show they are ready to pair. Do you ever see this? Could you also specify the mobile you're using, and if you've tried to connect on any other mobile device?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

The frames were working well with my iPhone previously but now they even stopped appearing on the bluetooth list of phone. While connecting to the power, the constant white LED light appears. When not connected to power, there is no light appearing.

Tried to connect with another iPhone, same result.

Hope this helps in understanding the issue.

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming, atharjan,

Moving forward, I'd kindly recommend getting in touch with local support to discuss service options here.

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.