Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

Bose Frames parts not available

My frame hinges part broke and its a removable part. two temples are fine  and why the service center is not  replacing the front part  as i am ready to pay 2.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Bose Frames parts not available

Hi Nissan, 

thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to learn of the issue you are experiencing with your frames. Unfortunately, we cannot assist with a service through this platform. I would recommend contacting your local Technical Support Team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'.

If there is anything else we can do please reach out to us again!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

I had contacted the local dealer in UAE first and then i posted my concern here . they are not ready to replace the damaged parts,

if the damaged part is removable part then why its not replaceable . instead they offer me another frame with 25% discount and i need the give back the damaged frame .

Hope you understand the situation and send me the frond portion only and i will pay for that 

Thankyou for your reply 
Highlighted

Hello nissan,

Thank you for your update of this issue, I am very sorry to hear that this service option has provided disappointment. 

The community is not a place in which we are able to provide you with information on what service options are available, nor are we able to go forward with any service transactions. The options which are available to you will have to be processed via your regions product support team. 

I do apologise for any disappointment which this causes. 

Tegan M  

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

I just had the same issue. I keep them in the case when not in use and have not dropped them or done anything damaging. I noticed them slipping off my face so I inspected the hinges and noticed the leg is cracked on both sides slightly  and the hinge is very loose. I believe after research this is a defect in the product and parts should be replaced or a total product replacement. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Hello JennyD,

Thanks for posting in the Community, I am sorry to hear that the hinge on your Frames has come loose. Regrettably, I am unable to assist you with this issue as it is physical damage that will potentially need to be exchanged depending on the service options available to you. I recommend calling the customer care team in order to find out the service options that are available to you.  

I am sorry that I have not been able to assist you further on this occasion, should you need anything else please get in touch. 

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Has anyone had any luck with this. I have had the exact same thing happen. Took them to JB Hifi to get sent off to Bose and told me they cant do anything to contact BOSE. Basically got a $300 pair of glasses that i cant use. Have tried looking into contacting Bose but cant find any info on their website on how to contact a human.

Highlighted

Hello Ben0110, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Frames. We would love to discuss this further with you and see what we can do to help. You can reach out to us via our social channels or via our website to discuss your options.

*Please note due to the current circumstances, wait times may be longer than expected. We do apologize for this and this is not the service you could normally expect from Bose. We thank you for your understanding at this difficult time. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 8, 2020

I broke a temple on my Bose frame today.

it sounds like I’m going to just be out $300.

i am very disappointed to here Bose doesn’t have replace parts for these glasses.  I have enjoyed having them, but will not be re purchasing another pair and will definitely not recommend them to family and friends.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Message them on Facebook. I couldn’t get through on the web or phone. Messaged them on Facebook and they replaced mine