pmisra
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

Bose Frames too big and Myer refusing exchange

My partner, bought me Bose Alto as a surprise birthday gift and when I tried them on, they were too big on my face. My box does not say if it S/M or a M/L fit and Myer advised they come in one size only contrary to Bose website. Myer is now refusing to exchange my glasses with Rondo because the box was opened and they cannot "resell" it on. They said I need to contact Bose and get confirmation of some sort from Bose that they can exchange it. Specifically they are asking for a RA number from Bose so they can validate the exchange.

I am quite unhappy with Myer at the moment as they are being unreasonable. It was a suprise gift and for me to try them on before my partner buying them would have ruined the surprise. Surely this happens often when surpise gifts dont fit and need to be exchanged for a better size.

I am a huge Bose fan, have been for a long time and own pretty much most of the Bose products at home. That is why my partner thought Bose frames would be a great surprise gift for me. I still want them just in a better fit. Can Bose help please?

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Bose Frames too big and Myer refusing exchange

Hello pmisra, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience. 

This isn't something we can assist with via the Community, if you could please reach out to our customer support team via this link here the team can assist you further with this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!