Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 8, 2019

Bose Frames volume and Store Closures

Bose Team

Just heard of 159 stores closing worldwide including complete Australian retail footprint. Not surprisingly in the least - the lack of customer service and addressimg of the the inherent volume fault with the frames product has been both appalling and disheartening. Pick up your game Bose!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2020

Re: Bose Frames volume and Store Closures

Yes, i am very disappointed to her that Bose Stores are closing everywhere, especially in the (USA-Southern Cal). I recently purchased a Bose Portable Home Speaker at my local retail store and let me share with you that if there was no store, i would not have purchased it. I was able to see the product for myself, touch it, and listen to it. Now, i now Bose offers a "try it free" for so many days, i understand, however if the retail stores goes away, i probably will not buy Bose. Also, i will not go to Best Buy of another other retail store, i want my Bose Stores open. I don't want to talk about the retail associates that will be losing their jobs.  I hope Bose will see the importance of keep their stores open and their employees working. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 3, 2020

Re: Bose Frames volume and Store Closures

Is there more info about the volume fault? I have my app updated to current 12.0.1 and there are no settings options to allow for volume control. I thought this feature was released months ago.