Bose Frames without lenses

Silent Starter

Bose Frames without lenses

I want/need Bose to explain why they do not offer their product for prescription use. I understand it requires FDA approval, like that's a problem for a company as prestigious as Bose to get that approval.

By only marketing to non prescription eyeglass wearers takes money off the table that would be there for people like me.

Nikon has eyeglass frames, and they make cameras not the glass, and the frames but not the prescription lenses.

By now the due diligence for feasibility of profit should have been done. Then when the question comes back they can give a honest answer why it can not happen at this time.

I just want access to this technology.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Frames without lenses

Hi Proud! 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community! 

We do not have any information regarding this at this time. If we do, we will update the community! 

Have a great day! 

Jessie - Community Support 

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Look, please do what you need to do. Not sure what community you are taking this to, but it should be is research feasibility analysis for profit expanding sunglass frame target market for prescription use.
Audible Advocate

Proud - I sent my frames to lensabl.com and they put in progressive xtractive prescription lenses. Now I care wear my Bose frames inside and outside.