significance
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 17, 2019

Bose Rondo and Mykita Mylar

One thing I love about my new Bose Frames (Rondo) is how similar they are to the Mykita Mylar frames that I have for my reading glasses. It’s like the designer took the Mykita Mylars and made them a little chunkier to accomodate the tech and the interchangeable lenses. There are too many points of similarity for it to be entirely a coincidence so I am curious how it came about: did they have the same designer, or a licensing agreement, or did bose simply borrow from earlier designs?  I am not suggesting anything shady: I imagine some degree of borrowing is normal in the fashion world. 

2 REPLIES 2
lottaj
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 14, 2019

Re: Bose Rondo and Mykita Mylar

my husband and I both have the bose sunnies and we both have this issue.  when we make a call no problem.  but incoming calls so quiet you have to call back. 

has anyone found a solution

significance
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 17, 2019

Re: Bose Rondo and Mykita Mylar

On my phone, incoming phones go to the phone's speaker, not to the Bose product. If I pick up my phone and manually change the audio output, it works fine, but the caller hears a short delay while I do this before I can answer. I get the same thing with my other Bose earphones.