Elbeano
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2021

Bose Tempo Frames Voice Answer

I plan to use my Bose Tempo Frames outdoors with my hands occupied doing other things. I use them with my Android 11 based phone. I want to answer with my voice, like I'm able to on my Plantronics bluetooth earpiece, but the only way I've found to do that is with Google's Voice Access. Has anyone found a better alternative? I really wish this Bose product supported that directly.

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Re: Bose Tempo Frames Voice Answer

Hi Elbeano,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. 

In order to activate your voice assistant, this needs to be done by the touch surface on the right temple, double-tap the touch surface to access voice control on your device. You hear a tone that indicates voice control is active. Regrettably at this time it is not possible to activate this feature with a wake word for example, this does need to be enabled first by the double tap. 

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
DrJabberwocky
Participant
Registered since

Feb 25, 2021

Re: Bose Tempo Frames Voice Answer

I have the Bose Rondo Frames as well as the QuietComfort Earbuds and would also appreciate this feature. Both currently require you to use your hands to accept a call (pushing the button on the frames or double tapping with the earbuds). My hands are often busy and it’d be great to be able to answer an incoming call by saying “Answer” or something like that. I live in a winter climate and often have gloves on, so this would be a huge benefit for me. I also use my frames when skiing and the button on the frames is obstructed by my ski goggles and my phone buried in my pocket so that is also a scenario where voice answer for incoming calls would be a huge benefit.