Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 13, 2020

Bose frames all connected but music coming out of phone still

New purchase. have set up with Connect app, bluetooth is paired, audio switched on yet sound is still coming out of my p not the glasses?  i have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now but with no success. Please help anyone as I just can't get them to work. Thanks . 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose frames all connected but music coming out of phone still

Hey @corrina,

That's very unusual! What phone are you using the Frames with? Have you ever had issues playing audio with Bluetooth devices on your phone before? Also, what are you trying to listen to with the Frames?

What I'd recommend is forgetting the product from your phone list, then to reboot your phone. Let me know if you notice any improvement afterward!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 13, 2020

Hi Sam, 

All my other gear, Bose Soundlink and headphones connect with no problems, so I did reboot phone which has made it now work (hurray!). My friend  had a pair of these frames and can make the sound seem to travel around the frames, where can i read the instructions on how to do this please? Thanks for your help. 

Corrina 

Highlighted

I'm glad to hear that you seem to be back up and running!

I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean. Could you explain what you mean by 'travel around the frames'?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.