Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 19, 2020

Bose frames cant charge

I buy this bose frame alto about 2 weeks ago, and now after two weeks, cant charge...

its really shame...no drop and cant charge. Seems like this problem a lot of people happens with this bose frame. 
how can ? With your powerfull brand in the audio you make the product like this.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose frames cant charge

Hey Anton,

That certainly sounds strange! I do apologize for the issues you've had with charging.

Have you tried connecting the product to a different power socket/supply to see if there's any difference?

I would also recommend visiting the Bose updater page HERE, to ensure your product is running the latest firmware. I can imagine this may be frustrating but I look forward to hearing back so we can work towards a resolution!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 3, 2020

Is there any more on this topic? My frames also won't charge. I've read on another thread that there may be a crimp on the wires on the right stem of the frame. Sure enough the light comes on and it charges BUT only when the stems are closed. Seeing though it was plugged on my laptop, I ran the updater and picked up the latest firmware (voice commands?) and retried changing. Again it only lights up when the stems are closed. I turned on the frames and the speaker works! BUT only when the stems are retracted. When I try to open them ever so gently, sound cuts out at about the 30 degree angle. It's a specific point on the right stem, which does suggest something is being crimped by the hinge. 

What do you suggest I should do now? These Altos are less than six months old and its not my everyday sunnies so this hardware failure is a bit disappointing.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 3, 2020

I got in touch with BOSE Whatsapp Support in AUS and their attention to my issues was fast and effective. Offered me a replacement quickly.