Highlighted

Re: Bose frames only working when its folded up

Hi Fjtr, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your Frames, I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. 

I would recommend that you get in contact with your support team in Spain for assistance with your Frames. I understand you are having some difficulties getting through to them. I have included the contact details HERE for your convenience. 

If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 9, 2020

I updated my Bose frames to update 4.1.6. Now, the frames are only connecting when arms are closed.

How to resolve this issue? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 11, 2020

Bose frames won’t stay on

My frames charge and turn on but only when the arms are folded. As soon as I unfold the arms they’re shutting off. No falls, drops, or hard pulling. They are either on my head or they are in their case on my bookshelf. They were fine and then they were not with no findable explanation anywhere.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2020

It just not working while waring it anymore!

I never drop them at all

I am in thailand. Where everyone said distributor here is soooo baddd.

Reviewer said 700 cases in line. And they only have 1 mechanic. 

What do i do?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2020

Re: Bose frames won’t stay on

same thing happen to me. Did u got it fixed?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2020

Re: Bose frames won’t stay on

I also have the same problem and I am writing to you from Italy. It is a firmware problem. Bose needs to correct this problem right away. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 30, 2020

I too have this EXACT same problem being described by this and other users. What is clearly described here by numerous users is also being demonstrated explicitly in several YouTube videos.  I have take extremely good care of these glasses and they show no wear whatsoever.  Upon contacting Customer support I was told this IS NOT A KNOWN OR REPORTED issue and that the repair charge would be $149.  It is clear to any rational thinking person that either Bose pays no attention to these (their) forums, or fails to acknowledge a known and well reported issue. 

I have bought a lot of Bose products in the past (including multiple sets of Bose frames) but this single incident and experience has left an impression that probably cannot now be repaired and a set of glasses that WON'T BE either!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2020

Hello,I also had the same problem. I'm living Turkey but I bought glasses from Germany. The bose official in the country where I live said that there is no guarantee because I did not buy the product from them. I wanted to take care of the problem myself and I took off the glasses. The cause of the problem is that the communication between the two handles is provided that the cable is damaged. The handle does not contact when open. The glasses are now rubbish because I couldn't find a place to repair them and I couldn't do it myself. thank you bose turkey for nothing

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

I have the same problem.  after firmware update, it stopped working.  it's absolutely not a hardware problem.  I really think it's due to the new Bose frame product that somehow affected the old hardware.  I bought it as soon as it came out.  so Bose should take care of early adopters like us.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 30, 2020

Bose USA/EU has been just as worthless ... very disappointing as i have had many Bose products ...and given many as gifts ..... but Bose quality and support is gone.