Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2020

Bose glasses not charging

Hello...

I’m from Brazil and visiting US in October/19, decided to buy a Bose Frames Alto. I pay U$200,00 it’s not cheap for that.

About a week ago, it doesn’t charge anymore...when connect the power cable in glasses the light blinks very, very, very quickly once and nothing more. Don’t charge, don’t turn on, it just stopped working and I don’t know why.

I tried all the tips for troubleshooting on Bose website, none of them work for my problem and I tried also to contact the local support (Latin America) by email but I didn’t get an answer.

I have been frustrated with these expensive glasses and unfortunately cause I’m from Brazil (Bose doesn’t have an official store or service) probably I don’t get answers too.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose glasses not charging

Hey Deniz,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some difficulties charging your Bose Frames. Would you be able to list all of the troubleshooting you've tried? If you haven't already, I'd recommend visiting the Bose BTU site HERE, to push the latest firmware to your product.

In regards to contacting Bose support, did you use the information listed HERE?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2020

Thanks for your answer.
I've tried the things listed in this webpage:
"https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/articles/HC2487/productCodes/bose_frames_alto/article.html"

And, I tried the "btu.bose.com" too.
If you ask me, I sent an email for the latin america support but I live in Brazil, this probably will difficult the things.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2020

And one more thing...my Bose frames alto still doesn't work with all those things that I've done.