Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 1, 2019

Re: Bose glasses not charging

The charging is a hit or a miss issue. I cannot consistently get the blinking white lED light anymore. What's the point in having a smartglasses, if we cannot use them?

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

My bose frames just did the same: it wont charge and it wont connect to the pc. What do I do since I am based in Brazil and no one here knows how to support htis?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 13, 2019

I just have visited Bose store in Kisarazu Japan, but I was denied to have my Rondo Frames repaired as it’s not available in Japan. 
I was also told the warranty is covered only for the country where I bought, which is USA. 
So now I feel like an idiot going to USA buying this product from enthusiasm. 

Would you help me by covering the shipping cost to have my frames fixed in USA please?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 5, 2019

Hi Miguel,

Bring it to:

ENGEVIDEO

Rua Constantino de Souza, 640

Campo Belo 04605-001

São Paulo-SP

F: (11)5041-8621

They are BOSE's authorized office in Brazil and fixed my frames.

Cheers, Marcelo

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

I have also the same feeling about Bose frames. its really a fantastic invention. I got this problem two times, It took me few days to reach to the service centre and thanks to Bose service centre India, they replaced my frames within minutes. 

It was difficult to live without it.

I request the Bose to find out the reason of this and sought out in new updates.

Both times I was using its latest update 4.1.4

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 24, 2020

Re: Bose glasses not charging or switching on

I recieved my Bose Frames as a Christmas present and absolutely loved them until they stopped working after about the 5 use. They just stopped charging for no reason at all. I personally owen 4 different bose products and swear by them but this is a huge let down. Would not recomend getting this product to anyone. 

Highlighted

Hello, 

We are very sorry to hear that you are having this experience. 

Please reach out to your local support team, an agent here will be more than happy to assist you with this matter further.  Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Do let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Cool, its a good product and I think it had some charging issues in few set of frames, but believe me they replace it in minutes if you will contact with Bose service centre. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 29, 2020

Mine just stopped charging too. Just before I put them on the charger the battery was at 60%. What's the deal with all of these failing frames?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

In the last few days my glasses stopped working as well.  When I plug them in the light will either blink or be solid white, but when I disconnect the cable and press the button, nothing happens.

I plugged them into my computer and ran the updater but that didn't help.  

If I plug the glasses in and hold down the button sometimes they will say they are connected in the bluetooth list, but then they disconnect immediately.

This is really annoying.