Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 4, 2020

Re: Bose glasses not charging or switching on

I had the same problem today. Got the frames the end of January 2020.

Contacted Bose, then emailed a UPS label for return and replacement. 

I hope this isn't a system level issue as I purchased another pair in February 2020.

I've been using both pairs and enjoying them.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Bose glasses not charging

My frames won’t charge or turn on. They just stopped working. I didn’t even hear any sound or nothing they just stopped working. Please explain. I think I am gonna refund my order or use my warranty. But these glasses were only good for 3 months a waste of my money. I should’ve just gotten air pods. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

Bose glasses not charging

I am using the Alto Frame, up until this morning things were fine. Now i can't turn on the power or charge them. Have tried serveral usb connectors, however, I did manage to update the firmware via laptop but this has not sovled the issue. Still not turning on or charging.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Re: Bose glasses not charging

I have the same problem. My Bose frames stopped charging. I am facing this problem 3rd time, earlier Bose service centre replaced it twice. Now I am stuck in lockdown and waiting to open it.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Dude this is insane, this product just is poor. Warn your friends + family not to buy this. For this product to have so many problems and so many people having it unsolved is just terrible. Bose was just ahead of even themselves with this product. Let’s hope they find a solution and give us all our money back. T

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Hi 

Did you manage to get a solution?  

I have the exact same issue. They were working perfectly fine and then all of a sudden the same happend.  I have sent a mail to Bose support, with no reply for almost 2 months, so any help/advise would greatly be appreciated. 

Regards, 

Mardilize

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

I ended up contacting support and they shipped a new pair.  I had to pay for them but they will issue a refund when they get my pair back,

Kenny

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

I have been wanting a refund but they haven’t given me on yet.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

No I haven’t gotten a solution I really do need a refund of my money or a new pair

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Good day! I was surprised that i wasnt the only one who experienced this.   I bought my Bose Frames Alto last November 2019 in Dubai. I was impressed and satisfied with the performance of Bose Frames Alto; its sound quality, battery life, etc. Just last March 2020, abruptly wasnt able to charge and turn it on anymore. Same experience as the others, there is a faint, brief flashing of the white light then doesnt push through with its usual charging indicator. Ive tried all the tips posted here, but none worked. I wish to have it repaired/replaced, however, our country (Manila, Ph) is still on lockdown. I emailed the customer support first week of this month but no reply until now. Kindly acknowledge and provide a solution for this problem. Thank you!