Nacho Pitmandez
Participant
Registered since

Oct 9, 2020

Re: Bose glasses not charging

After 6 months of use and everything working perfectly my glasses have no power and won't charge - exactly as described in the other posts. what's the fix?

GMJ
Participant
Registered since

Oct 26, 2020

Rondo frames appear to be dead - will not charge. Tried all troubleshooting steps

Country - USA

My bose frames will not power on, and will not charge.  When placed on the charger, the white light does not come on.  Have S/N if you need it.

Tried connecting to a second bose frames charger which is successfully working with another pair of frames, and frames will not charge.  Put other (working) on on the malfunctioning frames' charger, and the working frames charged successfully.  Problem is definitely NOT my charger or the cord.  Tried plugging the USB end of the charger cable into a computer, and the computer would not recognize the non-working bose frames.  These are the troubleshooting steps on your website.  None work.

Need help and/or instructions for repair steps.  

Filtermike
Participant
Registered since

Oct 26, 2020

I have just had the same issue - hardly used the things - logged on to the service side of Bose to be told out of warranty - return frames and get a discounted new pair - £50 discount - then to top it they are selling refurbished ones for £179 what a joke - they have a massive design/ quantity issue judging by how may people are saying frames aren’t working

Miguelito
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2020

Bose frame not charging

Hi There!

Bought my Bose Alto last Feb 18 2020. Everything was smooth until yesterday  Oct 28. Was using it as normal and was on when it suddenly died, i thought the battery was just drained and when I plugged it in, light wasnt blinking to indicate it was charging. I'm based in Australia, I looked up Bose service center and unfortunately its permanently closed. any advice where to go guys? is this gonna be covered by the warranty or its going to get repaired? Cheers

Jesser20000
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Re: Bose frame not charging

Sorry man got nothing. I’ve had the same problem and they have no answers or solutions. This website is also garbage. Bose really scammed. I guess we should’ve listened to everyone saying just buy AirPods.

Jesser20000
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Re: Frames not charging

Bruh I am one of the first ones in this comment reply FIX MINES. Send me a new one or something. God

VishalG
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2020

I have spent half of my morning firstly to upgrade my software for the glasses as suggested in this community chat, then physical chat for more than an hour with a representative who have asked me then to visit store/service centre and provided the number to contact which is not being anwered at all and state we are closed. can someone from BOSE take ownership and try to contact me to resolve my issue where the glassed are not turning on when they are unfolded and only turning on while they are folded

Bud3225
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2021

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. Have you had any luck solving it or have they been replaced? 

Bud3225
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2021

Hi I'm also in Australia and the exact same thing happened to my frames. Did you manage to fix it or did they replace them for you and if so how ?

RicoNag
Participant
Registered since

Jan 11, 2021

Hi I have the same problems with my bose Frames, just 2 days ago my Bose Frame is not Charging.

My cousins bought this Frames from US, and posted it to Indonesia as a Present. Can I get my bose frames fixed here in Indonesia?