ryancthompson17
Participant
Registered since

May 24, 2021

Re: Bose glasses not charging

Same issue with my Frames.  Loved them at first, but tried to charge about a month ago and nothing.  I did do all of the support steps and none of them are applicable as the frames do not have a charge and cannot turn on.  I can get the white light to appear to be charging, but nothing happens - left them overnight and still no charge and not able to turn on.  Unfortunately, they are just out of warranty and when I called customer support to see if they had a repair service was told that they did not due to the length of time it would take to repair and return to customers.  The only solution they offered was for me to purchase a new pair at a "discounted price" which happens to be the same price you can purchase online through several vendors.  Like I said, I loved the glasses at first, but they are extremely expensive and one would expect that the quality would be in line with the cost.  Why would I purchase another pair knowing that they lasted just over a year and the warranty expires after one year.  Great idea, poor quality for price however and customer service and options to resolve were extremely poor.  Not really what one expects when spending the extra money on Bose products.    

Suryakant
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2021

I am having same issue , support team is asking $149 to repair .. When I paid $200 for new Frames. 

I have most of the Bose products and they all working from last 6 to 8 yrs .. not issue. Bose failed big time on this product. Quality issue and how come we have to pay 75% of the product cost to repair. 

Very very disappointed 

Suryakant

danielalberstein
Participant
Registered since

Jun 27, 2021

Bose Frames Won't Charge, Won't Turn On

Hi!, seems to have the same problem people are concerned about faulty product. Either we (consumer) are under warranty or not, You people from BOSE should repair or replace your products for free regarding this malfunction. 

I will start to send a message to BOSE every day until They answer what is really going on.

We need a true solution to this. Hope you get fixed ASAP. Thank you for an answer in the meantime.

Claudemoh
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 5, 2021

I also have this issue - 

Capt.Hady
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2021

Just bought my frames few months ago 

[removed by moderator]

Firmware version:4.1.6

Production date : June 11, 2019

The product stopped charging (stuck on 20 percent) and once charging cable removed it shuts due to power loss 

It is obvious that it is a defective battery

Any chance that this issue is fixed for good or still only replacing defective product with another one that will also have the same issue after few months as well !!!