Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Bose wearable charging cable- where to buy in Australia

I would like to buy a replacement charging cable for my Bose wearable sunglasses. Original cable was packed safely in a house move, and I can’t find the cable.

i am located in Australia and the Bose contact centre is currently closed due to the Covid 19 situation and there is no email contact. 

does anyone have ideas on how I order in australia without buying a non genuine eBay cable?  It is a 4 pin cable 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Bose wearable charging cable- where to buy in Australia

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty ordering a new charger for the Frames. 

You will need to get in contact with the team to order a new one. I have included the contact details for Australia HERE. Due to the current events, we are taking every day as it comes. The contact page will have the most accurate information and will be updated when more information becomes available. 

Thank you for your patience!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Thank you Jessie, 

I had already tried that and the only contact is a phone number with a recorded message saying the call centre is closed. There actually is no way to contact any Bose contact in Australia, and the US online store will not shop to Australia, 

any suggestions on how to actually place  an order would be welcomed. 

Highlighted

Hi John, 

If you're on social media you can contact us via Facebook (BoseAU) or Twitter (Bose_AU) an agent here may be able to get this resolved for you.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Again I had tried this method and Twitter is unable to send a message. Facebook messenger has not had a response after several days. 

how do I arrange to purchase in the US and ship to Australia or foes the AUSTRALIAN office have an email? 

I don’t want to have to through perfectly good wearables away. 

Highlighted

Sorry to hear this John, 

Are you able to attempt to send the message from a different account? The team will reach back out to you as soon as they possibly can via Facebook. 

Due to this being one of the main contact methods at the moment you may experience a delay in getting a reply. It wouldn't be possible for the US to arrange a shipment to Australia. 

There also isn't an email for the Australia team, all of the contact methods are on the Contact Us page provided above. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

Hi. I just purchased some frames. I’m astounded that it is so difficult to buy a replacement charger. Probably would not have purchased had I have known. It’s a lot of money if the cable is misplaced/damaged. Happy with the product. Hugely disappointed with this support. Please advise how you can purchase a spare cable. I would like a back-up!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Hi I ended up getting on the phone to Bose and through technical support was offered a replacement FOC under warranty, noting I had registered the frames at time of purchase.

i cannot complain once making contact, albeit that is difficult during the covid 19 lockdown. Just keep trying on the phone