Can I attach my prescription lenses to the frame

Highlighted
Silent Starter

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can I attach my prescription lenses to the frame

Hello vyerukon,

Thanks for posting in the community, we are currently unable to support any use of third-party lenses. As any unauthorized modifications to Bose Frames will void the warranty, we do not have any added measurements to share aside from what has been posted publicly on Bose.com

I hope this helps, should you need anything else please get in touch.

Have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C -Community Support 

Silent Starter

Thank you for the reply, in future will there be a provision of such

Quiet Contributor

The answer appears to be yes. Try this line of posts to get around the boiler plate and useless answers that Bose support posted here.

https://community.bose.com/t5/Bose-Frames/Prescription-Lenses/td-p/176732/jump-to/first-unread-messa...

There are Bose links in that thread that take you to a video on how to replace the lenses.

Further more, just today I chatted with Bose support on their website and this is what Bose chatted back when I asked them a similar question about my eye doctor putting in Rx lenses:

They [generic eye doctor] have special instruments to measure the lenses of the frames. A professional ophthalmologist would know how to measure it."

Again, that response was from the person on the other end of the chat with Bose.