dcolleen
Participant
Registered since

May 24, 2021

Can two bose frames connect to the same Bluetooth source at the same time?

I would like to use the Bose Frames for two people watching TV at the same time, both connected to the same Bluetooth source. Can this work and if so how please?

3 REPLIES 3
Jessie_O

Re: Can two bose frames connect to the same Bluetooth source at the same time?

Hey dcolleen, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

The Frames cannot be connected together for the same audio unless the source device supports Bluetooth 5. This allows the source device to connect to two different devices at the same time. In this setup, it would not matter what devices you use. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
dcolleen
Participant
Registered since

May 24, 2021

Thank you

I understand that audio latency can be an issue when watching TV w/ Bluetooth. Do the Bose Frames support the low latency aptX codec in BT5?

David

Hector_B

No worries David! 

This isn't something that is supported on the Bose Frames. I'd be more than happy to raise this as a future feature request for you. 

If you have any other features you would like to see added please do let us know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!