Highlighted
miguelfgouveia
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Charging Bose frames

My Bose Frames was bought in May 2019. In December 2019 it will not charge any more. When connected to a USB port on a PC, nothing happens. Frames and cable seem all right. I am based in Brazil. No service whatsoever in the country. What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Charging Bose frames

Hi miguelfgouveia, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you are having this experience with your Frames. 

Although you have connected these to a computer already and had no response, what I would firstly suggest is that you check for any available updates for your Frames. Please connect these to a computer and visit btu.Bose.com and follow the instructions to ensure your product has the latest features and enhancements. I would like to see if your Frames respond to this. 

Can you next confirm the LED status of your Frames when you attempt to charge these?

Do let us know how you get on. Do also note we do have a Brazil support team available for assistance who can be contacted via this information. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

miguelfgouveia
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

PC does not connect - even with different USB ports. No lights whatsoever - LED is out.

Hi miguelfgouveia, 

Thanks for testing this for us. I am sorry to hear that your Frames are still not showing any response. 

In this circumstance I would recommend that you reach out to your local support team via the contact information I have provided you in my previous post. If anyone else in the community is also facing this, our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M