Highlighted
jonpaw
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 23, 2019

Clear Lens

Just purchased Bose Alto Frames and really enjoy them. I see that replaceable lens are now available in Mirror and Blue.   Is there any chance that you will provided clear lenses or "reading lens" magnification for indoor use?  Would like to use the frames indoors at work and home.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Clear Lens

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Jonpaw, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Frames and personally can't wait for mine to arrive. 

This isn't something that we currently offer but I can pass this onto the development team as a suggestion for you. If there is anything else you need please do reach back out to us. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

3 REPLIES 3

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Jonpaw, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Frames and personally can't wait for mine to arrive. 

This isn't something that we currently offer but I can pass this onto the development team as a suggestion for you. If there is anything else you need please do reach back out to us. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

bckrupps
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 6, 2019

While talking about lenses a transition lense option would be great also. I would buy those.

bjahmed
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 27, 2019

Ive looked everywhere for a solution for this.  Ive found a 3rd party company that do polarized or clear lenses for the Alto and the Rondo. (no prescriptions though) but at least it solves the issue of going indoors and outdoors using clear. Lenses are awesome!

https://sublimeoptics.com/catalogsearch/result?q=bose

Another solution is to take the lenses out when indoors for a long time. With a bit of practice its really easy to do. I cant see how it would void the warranty either since its a pop in / pop out lens and warranty returns would never be able to detect this. It also has no effect on any functional or structural aspects of the frame itself