Highlighted
Sam MEL
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 3, 2020

Frame can not charge

Hi,

I bought BOSE Frame in USA in my holiday around March of 2019. Then I come back Australia. Recently I found my BOSE Frame could not charge. I use many ways like connect to different USB chagers and computer USB. The Frame LED is not light.

Especially the computer does not find BOSE Frame device when I connect to the each USB port in my computer.

I try to apply for repaire on Australian BOSE website, but it shows ' We’re sorry, but we cannot offer online assistance for your product at this time.'

May I get some advice to solve this Frame charge problem, please.

Thanks!

Sam 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Frame can not charge

Hey Sam MEL, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

You will be unable to process the Frames request through the website as they are classed as a medical device. This means that to resolve any issues, you will need to speak with a member of the team so that we comply with the medical standards. 

The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the options for your Frames. I suggest this as you have already tried multiple charging ports and due to the fact that the computer is not recognizing the Frames. You can reach them by clicking this link here

I do hope that you get this resolved. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support