Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

Frames Alto broken Hinge broken cable

Bose Frames Alto 

(Purchased in Jordan, Living in Israel)

The Left Hinge broke just over 1 year (no warranty), I added super glue and kept them working for few weeks more.

Then they stopped working randomly, first only one side then totally, since there was no warranty I opened them and found the Flexible ribbon (cable) broken, I can not solder it or replace it, I tried calling the service but is impossible to get them.

I really struggle without my glasses, I paid an very expensive price over here (frames $350 + prescripted lenses +500 ) and now they are totally useless and nobody can fix them for me.

I believe the quality of the materials is not good enough.

I'm really disappointed.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Frames Alto broken Hinge broken cable

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

Normally, we would be able to complete troubleshooting, but as this is a physical issue, we will be unable to do this and a repair/exchange will be needed. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!