mclcooper
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2020

Frames Only

Is there a way to get the Alto frames only (or any other shape)? I'd like to get prescription lenses installed into the frames, and had understood there was a way to do this. When searching the website, I'm unable to see how to buy "frames only". Robert

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_F

Re: Frames Only

Hey mclcooper,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. That's a great question!

You can find the full range of Bose Frames on the Bose website HERE. When you select a set of Frames that you like the look of, you'll find the option to 'shop prescription Frames', which will take you through to the Lensabl website.

Your options should look like the screenshot below:

framesbuy.PNG

Do you not see this option next to 'Buy' on each of the Frames we offer?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mclcooper
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2020

Re: Frames Only

Thanks for replying. Yes I was able to see the option to choose a prescription lens partner. However, the frames price didn't change even though I was just getting the frames without non-prescrip lenses. Also I had wanted to use my eye doctor to make the lenses.