Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 2, 2020

Frames want turn on

I am a huge bose fan, our home is basically bose. I am however getting ever more disappointed with the product and now with my frames deciding not to work, they are fully charged according to the light and yet nothing, they want power on or do anything, I am loosing faith in the brand. Some help would be appreciated 

Lee 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Frames want turn on

Hey Skip70, 

Welcome to the Community! Let's look into this power issue that you are having further. 

Let's start by ensuring that the Frames are running the latest software version by connecting them to a PC/Mac via the USB charging cable. Once connected please visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions. 

I'd also like to know if you hear any voice prompts when attempting to power on the Frames? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 2, 2020

Good afternoon

I have tried everything even tried to the new firmware again, nothing has worked so, a new pair will be coming my way as they are still under warranty

All the best

Highlighted

Sorry to hear that Skip70. 

Glad to hear that the team was able to replace the Frames for you under warranty. 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 1, 2020

I bought my boss rondo frames last February and it stopped working last week.

I already tried to update the Frames:

The LED is ok. I connected the frames to the PC, and installed the updater, but nothing happens. The PC seems not to read the usb connector. The page does not redirect to the update page.

Could you help me asap?

Highlighted

Hello fabio_gold, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to the Community today for support. As the issue still persists after attempting all of the troubleshooting steps we can suggest, I would recommend that we explore service options for your Frames. 

To do this please reach out to us via the Contact Us page here.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 2, 2020

Hello. I have sent my glasses back and am awaiting a new pair to arrive 

Many thanks for any help I received