Highlighted
214859378@qq.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

Glasses can't be connected

The temples can be connected and played without any problems, but the right temples are disconnected as soon as they are opened.

The serial number cannot be queried

[ Edited by moderator ] 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Glasses can't be connected

Hey 214859378, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to read that you are having some issues with your Frames and would love to assist you further. 

Can you please explain your issue a little further for me? Could you please answer the following: 

• When you state that the right temple disconnects are you only getting audio from one side of the Frames? 
  • Does the issue persist across all devices? 
  • Does the issue happen when you are streaming any kind of audio? 
  • Have you attempted any troubleshooting so far? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps and if any other users are having a similar issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

214859378@qq.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

1: Fold can be connected, open will be disconnected, unable to connect, shut down.

2:Yes

3:Yes

4:I can think of all the thoughts. I suspect that the right temple line is broken.

Hey, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I am sorry but I still am unsure what the issue is here. I think it may be better for you to speak with an agent in real-time to see if we can get this issue resolved. The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here: https://bose.life/2f4nJid, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I hope that you get this resolved.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W