Ponto
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 9, 2019

How to get Google Assistant instead of Siri on Bose Frames

I can only use Siri on my Bose Frames Rondo glasses (iPhone 6splus), but I would rather - if possible - use the Google Assistant. Unfortunately, there is no action button on the glasses like on the QC35 ii headphones, and there are no setting options in the Bose Connect app either. - Does anyone know what to do? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Ponto
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 9, 2019

Re: How to get Google Assistant instead of Siri on Bose Frames

Author Accepted Answer selected by Ponto

Thanks for your answer, that´s a pity, hopefully the Google Assistant will be implemented soon, since it is much better than Siri, because we can get answers by the Assistant very often acousticaly. For Siri you need to look at the smartphone, which makes no sense. 

I know, the Action Button on Frames is missing, but there should be an other way to get the assistant. 

Best, Ponto

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi Ponto, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. 

At this time the Bose Frames are not integrated with any voice assistant. I do apologize for any disappointment this provides. If any changes to this are available in the future we will inform the community. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Ponto
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 9, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Ponto

Thanks for your answer, that´s a pity, hopefully the Google Assistant will be implemented soon, since it is much better than Siri, because we can get answers by the Assistant very often acousticaly. For Siri you need to look at the smartphone, which makes no sense. 

I know, the Action Button on Frames is missing, but there should be an other way to get the assistant. 

Best, Ponto

View solution in original post