Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Incoming call volume

I bought these frames from US and based out of mumbai. I am  On latest firmware and facing issue with  the incoming call volume. I tried this with multiple devices and followed all diagnosis as per the related blogs, delete devices, reset device etc tec 

As of now I have found a temporary fix 

When i answer the call turn the volume all the way down and then back up to the level I desire. This Fix the issue every time for me 🙂. The challenge is every call I have to do and I can't set the volume by default.

Expecting a quick resolution. I have atleast 5 devices of Bose and this is not the expected user experience.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Incoming call volume

Hello Vinay, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community. Welcome to the site!

I am sorry to hear you have had issues with the volume of incoming calls. I can appreciate how frustrating this must be. 

Can you kindly provide some details about the devices you are using, along with the firmware versions of them?

To other members of the community, if you are experiencing similar issues, please feel free to join in the conversation. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

I am having the same issue.  I recently acquired the Frames.  The workaround that i do to fix is when i pick up the call by hitting  button on frames I hear the person too low.  I disconnect from the Frames on my iphone then i just go back and choose to send audio through the frames again and volume comes back loud and clear, its frustrating to have to do this constantly.  It is a recurring issue! I have Bose Frames Alto - Firmware 4.0.3 and an Iphone 8 plus on IOS 13.2.   Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Here are some more:

https://community.bose.com/t5/Bose-Frames/Incoming-phone-call-volume-issue/m-p/204108#M191

We are all waiting for Bose to fix this!

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, with both the note and the Frames on the latest firmware. I experience the low incoming call volume with normal old fashioned phone calls.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Has this isue been fixed? I just bought an Alto frames and my incoming and outcoming phone still get the same problems, the volume is too low and my phone is note 9 with latest updated just like the frames. Any one helps me please

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

For me definitely fixed.  I believe it was like two updates back that the issue was fixed.  Now my Altos work great when i pick up calls straight from frames.