Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2018

Re: Call volume way too quiet

Well i was suffering from this issue too , the solution is that you have to disconnect your frame and reconnect it back to your mobile by clicking the bluetooth icon on your mobile screen and the volume will be much better .

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2020

Re: Call volume way too quiet

Hey brother, thanks a lot for your help. I will definitely give it a try. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 4, 2020

volume for android

I have bought bose frames rondo 10 days ago , and connect them to android phone samsung galaxy s10 . Music and radio playing is very good , but making and reciving cals is terrrably , i cant hear anything , and thet was the main reason to give 162$, becase i ride a motocycle and need to take and give calls while riding . 

Is there any new update for my phone or to hear calls like music , or I must simmply forget talking with your product .

Best regards and hope to get some answer and solution .

Igor 

Highlighted

Re: volume for android

Hello Igormirkovic,

Welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry that the call volume on your Frames is too low. Can you please try the troubleshooting in this thread and let me know if you still have issues after that. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

Re: Incoming phone call volume issue - Bose Frames

I have this issue too.  I've tried using the volume control feature within the Bose App, and although it sometimes can help a little bit, the volume is still too low to be able to hear adequately.

Melissa

USA

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2020

Incoming phone call volume issue - Bose Frames

while getting an incoming call on alto frame call volume is too low that you cant hear nothing. But if i scroll volume on my samsung s9 + volume is getting high. But on outgoing call there is no issue regarding volume. Latest firmware 4.1.6 updated

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 1, 2019

Re: Incoming phone call volume issue - Bose Frames

I had the same problem. Its a very easy fix. When ever you recieve a call. Just tap the volume button on your phone up or down. 

Then you can hear the same loudness as an out going call. 

Do try it as it works for me.