Deruchi
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Re: Incoming phone call volume issue

All same result 😕

Hi Deruchi, 

Thank you for getting back to us and I am sorry to hear that the troubleshooting has not resolved your issue. 

Please rest assured that our development team has been notified and is currently working on a fix. 

We will update the Community when we have more information regarding this. 

If you have any further questions, please reach out to us.

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

robinbhat77
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 2, 2019

Hi 

As i told you earlier try my fix it works 100%. Whenever you recieve a call dont pick from frames pick from and then there choose frames, and please let me know if it works i am using iphone x.

robinbhat77
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 2, 2019

correction pick from phone#

Mohd8654
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

Hello , I have the same problem with incoming calls (low volume) . Updated to 8.1 but no luck. I have to put it on handsfree speaker then back again to bose lense to make it work .

Deruchi
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

My problem solved after i update my iphone xs max to ios 13 beta 5 everyting becomes normal. Even volume level better than before. 

Woddy
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

Ok so I've just bought my pair of Bose frames and I'm very happy with them apart fron my incoming calls , like everyone else I'm finding it very low volume to a point that I can't hear them , I've tried turning it on and off , repairing them , using a different phone no luck , only way that works for me is to answer the actual phone then transfer it to the frame and hay presto it's loud ! I hope there's going to be a software update soon to fix this as it's a bit pointless as they are now ! 

DUNS DAIRY
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 19, 2019

INCOMING CALL ISSUE

I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT THE BOSE ALTO FRAME AND I AM FACING THE SAME INCOMING CALL ISSUE AND I HAVE TO CALL BACK AS INCOMING IS NOT HEARD AT ALL.

Highlighted
RahulK
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Re: INCOMING CALL ISSUE

hi..i too have the same issue and just now updated the firmware to 4.14. Do you confirm the issue was resolved in this update ? I have not had a call in the last few mins but will still check asking someone to call me. Pls. Confirm which firmware version has this issue fixed.

Re: INCOMING CALL ISSUE

Hello RahulK, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you are having this issue, I would love to help. Just to confirm, is the issue you are having that the audio is too low on calls? If so, can I please confirm how you updated the firmware on the Frames? If it was over Wifi can you please go to http://btu.bose.com and update the firmware again? 

If this does no resolve your issue can you please let me know which phone you have and what software it is running? 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W