Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 1, 2019

Re: INCOMING CALL ISSUE

I have tried every advise that is given this far and problem is nkt solved.

Lookslike this has been going for a while and sad to see there are no defenite solutions yet.

Need Urgent assistance please.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Re: INCOMING CALL ISSUE

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your revert.

Would like to update you that the problem seems to have resolved as I happened to receive a call from the frames directly and the call volume was fine. 

Yesterday, I had updated the firmware to 4.1.4 after writing on this forum and had received a couple of calls where I had accepted the call from my phone and then transferred it to frames where the volume was ok and some one on this thread had mentioned it about a workaround. I was travelling while I updated the firmware. After reaching home, I cleared the bluetooth connections on the frame by holding the button for 2-3 seconds and then repaired it with my phone again.

Today, while travelling, I happened to take a call directly from the frames and it was all Ok. I later, also saw another thread talking about 4.1.4 firmware where few people mentioned their issue was fixed after update. I assume, this is resolved now.

Regards,

Rahul K

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 24, 2019

Incoming calls are very low

Is there a way you guys can help me maybe face time Already exchanged the pair I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus I did check for software updates and everything is up to date even the application In the Google store 5622442193

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 24, 2019

Re: Incoming calls are very low

I also checked all my settings

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 26, 2020

Re: Incoming phone call volume issue

I have the same exact issue, im using a Google Pixel 4XL.

However, i found a temporary workaround. Whenever you receive a call, you need to toggle the volume down and up to the max volume again, DESPITE it already being it at the maximum volume.

Doing this works for me, but however it is only for that particular phone call. the next call that comes in it will again be at a lower volume.

PLEASE FIX THIS PERMANENTLY @bose, it seems that the problem has been around for more than a year and no fixes YET???!

This is obviously a huge problem for all of us. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

hi,

Update the firmware to 4.1.4. Your call volume issue is addressed in this firmware. At least it has solved mine.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

I am having the same issues till now

Updated to the latest firmware, but doesnt solve

Mine is connected with Galaxy Tab s6