BP01
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 1, 2019

Re: INCOMING CALL ISSUE

I have tried every advise that is given this far and problem is nkt solved.

Lookslike this has been going for a while and sad to see there are no defenite solutions yet.

Need Urgent assistance please.

Highlighted
RahulK
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Re: INCOMING CALL ISSUE

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your revert.

Would like to update you that the problem seems to have resolved as I happened to receive a call from the frames directly and the call volume was fine. 

Yesterday, I had updated the firmware to 4.1.4 after writing on this forum and had received a couple of calls where I had accepted the call from my phone and then transferred it to frames where the volume was ok and some one on this thread had mentioned it about a workaround. I was travelling while I updated the firmware. After reaching home, I cleared the bluetooth connections on the frame by holding the button for 2-3 seconds and then repaired it with my phone again.

Today, while travelling, I happened to take a call directly from the frames and it was all Ok. I later, also saw another thread talking about 4.1.4 firmware where few people mentioned their issue was fixed after update. I assume, this is resolved now.

Regards,

Rahul K

Ebayufo@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2019

Incoming calls are very low

Is there a way you guys can help me maybe face time Already exchanged the pair I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus I did check for software updates and everything is up to date even the application In the Google store 5622442193

Ebayufo@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2019

Re: Incoming calls are very low

I also checked all my settings