Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

Lensabl poor response and false order processing and tracking information

I have plaed my new Bose Tenor frmae order on 26th August. And Lensabl was showing 5 business days to shipment from day one. Today 7th business day got completed but its still showing 3 business days go shipment from last friday. It is very confusing and i am also not getting any response for approx date when i reached out to support team by email.

I am really not happy with Lensabl online tracking and transparent input for order tracking. We buy prescription glasses through Lensabl just because Bose has selected them as authorized Bose frame priscription glasses/lenses provider. So Bose should make sure Lensabl is keeping customer happy and provide transparent and real online order tracking information.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Lensabl poor response and false order processing and tracking information

Hello.

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues in tracking your order. 

Regrettably, via this platform we are unable to look into the status of your order as the community is a place for troubleshooting. You can reach out to Lensabl HERE. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!