Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 3, 2020

Multipoint support?

I just got the frames 2 days ago. Having some audio issues with rather loud static noise, I spoke to customer service and also asked them about multipoint support. Agent was pretty sure it's possible to have 2 devices connected and switch between them. I could not make this work but was curious if any of you were able to do so. The only way I found to switch devices was to remove connection 1 and start over the paring process for connection 2. Hope there's a better way or that this will be added with fermware update. Thanks for your help! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Multipoint support?

Hello Viphoana, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums! 

I am sorry but you have been misinformed, the Frames do not support multi-port connection. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 3, 2020

Thanks for the info. Do you by any chance know if this could be added via fermware or if it is a future frames feature at all being considered? As a blind user I often need audio on the go from 2 devices such as the iPhone and apple Watch. 

Highlighted

No problem at all. 

This is not something that we are aware of currently being implemented in a future update. However, I will happily pass this suggestion onto the development team. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!